The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is based on DinSync RE-303
samples from Cutoff, Resonance, ENV Mod and Accent settings.
This gives you the original sound with the distinctive chirping of
Also the "mono mode" and "portamento" are implanted, so that
the notes can "glide" as it is typical for the TB-303 sequences.
The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is compatible with NI Kontakt
version 5.5.3 and higher.
All controllers have "Midi learn" and can be assigned to a
You can use it in the NI Kontakt Player (Free) or in NI Kontakt
on PC and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
The "DinSync RE-303" is a replica of the "Roland TB-303 Bassline".
The "D-05 Midi Editor" is the controller for the Roland Boutique Synth "D-05" and the legendary Roland "D-50" Synth.
- It is perfect to integrate the "D-05" + "D-50" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to all parameters.
- The „D-05“+"D-50" Parameters can be automated, and they can be stored with your Project.
- You can safe your sound on the "D-05" + "D-50" Synth or as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pad any Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac (64 Bit) as VST, AU and Standalone.
The Editor is also compatible with Roland D-550.